csm companies, Inc. - leading the way
SINGLE-SOURCE TRUCKING AND TRANSPORTATION SALES, parts AND SERVICE
CSM Companies, Inc. delivers total over the road trucking and transportation solutions. We provide complete support for anyone interested in starting, maintaining, expanding, or selling over the road cargo transportation. Go with us and get a business partner focused on gaining you a competitive edge and cost advantage.
We are a holding company for four business groups offering:
- New and Used Truck Sales:
- 16 full-service Kenworth truck dealerships in Wisconsin, Michigan, Texas and Nebraska
- 3 full-service Mack dealerships in Texas
- 4 independent service facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois and North Carolina
- Full-service dealer for the AutocarXpeditor and a full line of Capacity yard trucks
- Full-service used truck dealer featuring all popular makes in Rockford, Illinois and Charlotte, North Carolina
- Individual and fleet sales welcome
- Buy, sell, and trade options
- Truck Rental and Leasing: Complete truck leasing programs through CSM Companies’ Premier Leasing
- Fleet Maintenance and Management: Cost-effective fleet administration, maintenance, parts, and service through CSM Companies’ Dedicated Fleet Services
- Financial Services: Flexible financing options through CSM Financial LLC and a network of affiliated providers
Together, our companies employ over 800 dedicated professionals who know what it takes to navigate the complex world of trucking. To save you time and resources, our services are vertically integrated, turn-key, and scalable to businesses of any size, from single-truck operations to large national fleets that are top performing and ready for the road.
News & Information
Sahling Kenworth Honored for Environmental, Safety Efforts
Thirty-one heavy truck dealers have been recognized by the Clean Auto Alliance as inaugural recipients of the Environment & Safety Elite Award, which recognizes automotive, truck and equipment dealerships, and service companies that meet or exceed best practice benchmarks in key environmental, health and safety categories.> Read More
Kenworth Driver Performance Technology Maximizes Fuel Economy Up To 30 Percent
Two identical trucks, two different drivers, two different outcomes when you look at fuel economy.
“And that difference can be dramatic, up to 30 percent*,” said Kevin Baney, Kenworth chief engineer. “We’ve honed our Kenworth trucks to be as fuel-efficient as possible, led by our T680 Advantage.
Kenworth Launches ICON 900 Limited Edition
Kenworth announced a customized limited edition, premium truck today at the Mid-America Trucking Show. Kenworth will offer the ICON 900 in a limited production run and is already accepting orders.> Read More
Kenworth Launches 76-inch Mid-Roof Sleeper
Kenworth announced the introduction of a new 76-inch mid-roof sleeper for the Kenworth T680 and T880 at the Mid-America Trucking Show. Full production is expected to start in the fall.> Read More